Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 98 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 174.027 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 13% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,760,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 3,277,369 Dinar (18,833元) in Nanjing.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Almería costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Guayana costs 380,000 Bs.S. (about 4 hours ago)