Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 81 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.665 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 60% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,152,834 Dinar (¥576,919) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,840,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Townsville costs AU$689 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,164 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.430 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bergen costs kr 25 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cluj-Napoca costs 6.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)