Cost of living in Nagercoil, India vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 16.761 IQD / INR
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 40% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,960,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 2,380,643 Dinar (₨142,034) in Nagercoil.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Natal costs R$ 4.79 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jalandhar costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tarragona costs €6,880 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dijon costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)