Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 64.064 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,520,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 2,449,780 Dinar (Mex$ 38,239) in Morelia.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Guntur costs ₨140 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 309 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Jakarta costs Rp 109,228 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boulder, Colorado costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 50 (about 3 hours ago)