Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 226 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 63.700 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,640,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 2,509,320 Dinar (Mex$ 39,393) in Morelia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Guayana costs 380,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$89 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stamford, Connecticut costs $2,541 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €10 (about 4 hours ago)