Cost of living in Montreal, Canada vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,352 prices entered by 225 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 899.084 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 35% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,615,948 Dinar (C$5,134) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,430,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨22,363 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mansurah costs E£ 8 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Florence costs €40 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Granada costs €0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)