Cost of living in Montreal, Canada vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,361 prices entered by 236 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 913.646 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 36% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,866,436 Dinar (C$5,326) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,570,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Guayana costs 380,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$89 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stamford, Connecticut costs $2,541 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €10 (about 4 hours ago)