Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 174 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 563.534 IQD / BYN
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 34% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,360,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 2,212,861 Dinar (3,927 BYN) in Minsk.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$99 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 5,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)