Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 485 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 1190.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,393,679 Dinar ($4,533) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,820,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nadi costs 11 FJ$ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Zarqa costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Managua costs 14,529 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 89 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lisbon costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)