Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,110 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.35319 IQD / COP
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 24% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,820,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 2,897,406 Dinar (COL$8,203,468) in Medellín.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $114 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sulaymaniyah costs 2,500 Dinar (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €45 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jeddah costs ﷼ 91,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Geneva costs CHF 750 (about 2 hours ago)