Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 160 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05496 IQD / VES *
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 27% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,760,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 2,742,518 Dinar (49,897,248 Bs.S.) in Maracaibo.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guarulhos costs R$ 400 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $21,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cúcuta costs COL$30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allahabad costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)