Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 19.114 IQD / MZN
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is about the same as in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,683,249 Dinar (192,697 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,620,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £15 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $32 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 89 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 20 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monclova costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)