Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 317 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.35729 IQD / COP
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 35% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,020,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 2,613,490 Dinar (COL$7,314,699) in Manizales.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sarajevo costs 600KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Panama City costs 7 B/. (about 2 hours ago)