Cost of living in Madrid, Spain vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,081 prices entered by 474 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 1319.464 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 31% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,632,570 Dinar (€3,511) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,540,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,200 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Białystok costs 16 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Marrakech costs 33 Dirham (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)