Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,448 prices entered by 403 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 1190.500 IQD / USD
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 98% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,191,573 Dinar ($6,041) in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,630,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guarulhos costs R$ 400 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $21,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cúcuta costs COL$30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allahabad costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)