Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 271.095 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,580,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 2,517,145 Dinar (R$ 9,285) in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.430 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bergen costs kr 25 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cluj-Napoca costs 6.00 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩25,000 (about 3 hours ago)