Cost of living in London, United Kingdom vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,225 prices entered by 499 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 1554.654 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 117% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,912,874 Dinar (£5,090) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,640,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 40 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨260 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $13 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puducherry costs ₨700 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Seattle, Washington costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trujillo costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)