Cost of living in Linares, Chile vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.549 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Linares (Chile) is 18% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,560,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 2,912,878 Dinar (CH$1,880,824) in Linares.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nashville, Tennessee costs $762 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $2.18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)