Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,465 prices entered by 308 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 356.341 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 12% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 3,076,878 Dinar (S/. 8,635) in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €35 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tunja costs COL$10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)