Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 175 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 1216.582 IQD / CHF
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 118% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,423,089 Dinar (CHF 6,924) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,860,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Almaty costs 409 KZT (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨2.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 8,000TL (about 4 hours ago)