Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 968 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.722 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 45% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,680,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 2,036,768 Dinar (₨263,771) in Lahore.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,400 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Jammu costs ₨93 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Petrolina costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)