Cost of living in Kunming, China vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 169.434 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 30% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,020,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 2,814,122 Dinar (16,609元) in Kunming.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Sydney costs AU$50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $1,677 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM20 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)