Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,221 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 292.844 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 9% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,610,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 3,301,944 Dinar (RM11,275) in Kuala Lumpur.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $114 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sulaymaniyah costs 2,500 Dinar (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €45 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jeddah costs ﷼ 91,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Geneva costs CHF 750 (about 2 hours ago)