Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 11.792 IQD / KES
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 17% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,320,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 2,765,295 Dinar (Shilling234,510) in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Melbourne costs AU$10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (26 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Geelong costs AU$65 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bago costs 2,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cancún costs Mex$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)