Cost of living in Kingston, Canada vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 253 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 913.576 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingston (Canada) is 33% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,516,962 Dinar (C$4,944) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,400 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Jammu costs ₨93 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,574 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Petrolina costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 1.00 (about 3 hours ago)