Cost of living in Karimnagar, India vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 16.726 IQD / INR
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 19% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,740,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 3,037,591 Dinar (₨181,612) in Karimnagar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 40 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨260 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $13 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puducherry costs ₨700 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Seattle, Washington costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trujillo costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)