Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 90 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.32426 IQD / UGX
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 20% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,650,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 2,937,612 Dinar (9,059,487 Shilling) in Kampala.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$1,830 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)