Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 913.576 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 25% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,940,383 Dinar (C$5,408) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,960,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Białystok costs 1,600 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guntur costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 400 kn (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 70₴ (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 0.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨115 (about 1 hour ago)