Cost of living in Joinville, Brazil vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 271.095 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Joinville (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,860,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 3,128,000 Dinar (R$ 11,538) in Joinville.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Townsville costs AU$689 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,164 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.430 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bergen costs kr 25 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cluj-Napoca costs 6.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)