Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 251 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 294.387 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 10% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,970,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 3,557,158 Dinar (RM12,083) in Johor Bahru.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guntur costs ₨100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 400 kn (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 70₴ (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 0.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨115 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)