Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 232 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 317.346 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 30% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,501,474 Dinar (﷼ 14,185) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,450,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 40 (18 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨260 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $13 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puducherry costs ₨700 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Seattle, Washington costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trujillo costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)