Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 347 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 1193.770 IQD / USD
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,130,641 Dinar ($4,298) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,660,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Białystok costs 1,600 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guntur costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 400 kn (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 70₴ (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 0.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨115 (about 1 hour ago)