Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi, United States vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 266 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 1190.500 IQD / USD
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,335,555 Dinar ($4,482) in Jackson, Mississippi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,960,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $114 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sulaymaniyah costs 2,500 Dinar (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jeddah costs ﷼ 91,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Geneva costs CHF 750 (about 2 hours ago)