Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02835 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 34% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,760,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 2,495,818 Dinar (﷼ 88,029,037) in Isfahan.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $110 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tainan City costs 150 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)