Cost of living in Ipswich, United Kingdom vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 136 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 1547.340 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipswich (United Kingdom) is 43% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,367,104 Dinar (£3,469) in Ipswich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guarulhos costs R$ 400 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $21,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cúcuta costs COL$30,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allahabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)