Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 370 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 1190.500 IQD / USD
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,029,039 Dinar ($4,224) in Indianapolis, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,620,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Groningen costs €450 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,200 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Białystok costs 16 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Marrakech costs 33 Dirham (about 3 hours ago)