Cost of living in Holguín, Cuba vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 156 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 1190.000 IQD / CUC *
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Holguín (Cuba) is 11% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,920,179 Dinar (3,294 CUC) in Holguín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,520,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kahramanmaraş costs 20TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 15TL (34 minutes ago)