Cost of living in Hetauda, Nepal vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.412 IQD / NPR
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hetauda (Nepal) is 228% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,452,779 Dinar (₨ 1,099,958) in Hetauda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,490,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ponta Delgada, Azores costs €1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tunja costs COL$10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)