Cost of living in Halifax, Canada vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 415 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 911.764 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 41% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,264,875 Dinar (C$5,774) in Halifax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,730,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Murcia costs €21 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,018 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Thessaloniki costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 500,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)