Cost of living in Gibraltar vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 1468.569 IQD / GIP
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 38% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,272,263 Dinar (£3,590) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,830,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Almería costs €50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Guayana costs 380,000 Bs.S. (about 4 hours ago)