Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 249 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.704 IQD / GYD
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is about the same as in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,694,769 Dinar (647,769 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,590,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nashville, Tennessee costs $762 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $2.18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)