Cost of living in Geneva, Switzerland vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 363 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 1218.090 IQD / CHF
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Geneva (Switzerland) is 141% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,383,861 Dinar (CHF 6,883) in Geneva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,480,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$1,830 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sydney costs AU$50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)