Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 23.357 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 10% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,590,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 3,226,595 Dinar (Php138,145) in General Santos City.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Murcia costs €21 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,018 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Thessaloniki costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 500,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)