Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 276.077 IQD / RON
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 37% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,740,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 2,338,739 Dinar (8,471 lei) in Galaţi.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Rawalpindi costs ₨138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nantes costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Illinois costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brescia costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)