Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 281.577 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,700,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 2,698,339 Dinar (R$ 9,583) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Indore costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$87 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$36,490 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Siliguri costs ₨320 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,000 (about 3 hours ago)