Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 1555.741 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 44% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,463,918 Dinar (£3,512) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,790,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tabuk costs ﷼ 1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Changsha costs 20元 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $114 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sulaymaniyah costs 2,500 Dinar (40 minutes ago)