Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 133 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 23.420 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 31% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,790,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 2,633,755 Dinar (Php112,457) in Dumaguete City.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kraków costs 100 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,067 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nottingham costs £4.99 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Resistencia costs ARS $1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Kelowna costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)