Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,011 prices entered by 297 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 1312.554 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 97% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,735,121 Dinar (€5,131) in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,420,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$99 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 5,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)