Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,022 prices entered by 394 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 324.122 IQD / AED
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 66% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,631,308 Dinar (Dirham 17,374) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 40 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨260 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $13 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puducherry costs ₨700 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Seattle, Washington costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trujillo costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)