Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 201.193 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 51% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,560,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 1,750,182 Dinar (8,699TL) in Denizli.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 14,000₴ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Natal costs R$ 4.79 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jalandhar costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tarragona costs €6,880 (about 2 hours ago)